Monday, October 1, 2007

Technical Difficulties and Second Thoughts

So the site looks great on Safari and whatever pc browser my friend Tri has but in two cases so far, Internet Explorer doesn't seem to like my frameset. I will be calling upon the web design “mad skills” of my brother to see if I can’t get it figured out. Meanwhile, I continue to add content daily and after posting a very personal dream I had, I started to wonder if it wasn’t a bit, well, too much. I have already shared it with several individual friends of mine, but somehow sticking it out there in cyberspace is much more scary, like I’m just hanging out there naked. I can only imagine the conclusions one might draw from reading it. Then again, as we say in my program, what other people think of me is none of my business. If someone can relate and find it helpful, that should be all that matters, right? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment